Monday, December 13, 2010

Okay...

So, I have started a blog as it seems to be the thing to do these days and I honestly just wanted a place to discuss my actual experiences, fantasies, wants, needs and desires. 


I look forward to sharing some of my perversions and I will warn you now that I may not always behave appropriately, my blurbs may sometimes be incredibly boring and my spelling, grammar and punctuation will rarely (if ever) be perfect. This is going to be a place for me to be 100% honest about what is going on for me. The Good, the Bad and the Emo. Rest assured however, that anyone I mention will have their identity protected and that I would never betray a confidence. If you are reading this and don't mind me using your real name or fetlife username please don't hesitate to speak up and I will plaster you all over this place ;)


Be well & Behave :P

No comments:

Post a Comment