Sunday, July 17, 2011

Saturday's Child Works Hard at Being a Total Perv

OKaaaaayyyyy peeps! I am still processing lastnight really but I have to say that it was a totally amazing experience and we had a mind blowing time. 


I have actually been rendered speechless lol. Rare, I know :P Seriously though, I am sitting here trying to come up with the words and I have none that can conjure up what a trusting, respectful and purely carnal night of deviant behaviour has done to my brain.


...


Our friends are two truly phenomenal people and I am so grateful to have met them. Ummm, and not just because of the raunchy good time we had lol. For you pervs who want the deets I may or may not eventually disclose a few delectable tidbits so you will have to use your imagination ;)


Stay tuned for shoot pics! Public consumption Pics up on Fetlife :) Private ones will go in my spankbank ;)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment