Monday, August 29, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

EEEEEEE!!! Mr. Dynasty and I are just preparing to leave for our trip to Europe tomorrow and I must say it has been a long time coming. 


First, we fly to England then to Greece where we stay on a beautiful island for 5 days and I will cry a lot and and sun tan...lol *wink* my bff is getting married. Then we fly to Rome for 3 days, followed by the train to Venice etc etc eventually we will be making our way to PurpleWonder and Nafoui's house! They are so kind to let us stay and while we are there we will be checking out a local event. FUN! We also get to  meet PetesFetish and RubberKitty and while we are in Paris I believe we have a coffee date with DirtyDollBaby!

Anyway, much Rubbery and FenceNetty (YES, that IS a WORD. PFfft) love to you all. Wishing you an amazing September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment